Now Hiring Accounts Receivable Specialist
Work From Home!
Amazing Accounts Receivable Opportunity!
We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist looking for an outstanding opportunity to grow their career while working from home. If you’re looking for a remote position where you can be an essential contributor to the company and experience some nice job perks too, look no further. Join this stable company and enjoy great benefits, competitive pay, and advancement opportunities. Apply today!
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
“I appreciate all the encouragement and understanding throughout the process. And, they found me a great job!“ Donna, RemX Associate
As a RemX Accounts Receivable Specialist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Remote Opportunity
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivables
- Ability to use Microsoft software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, a plus but not required
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts
- Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Matching, batching, coding, preparation and interpretation of the aging schedule, manual and computerized checks, expense reimbursements, cash management and discounts
- Responsible for billing, inventory and/or cost accounting in addition to cash application and bank deposits
- Customer account maintenance and reconciliation, credit memos, chargebacks and collections
Find A Job That Works For You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!