How Hiring Credit and Collections Manager
Start Blazing a New Trail in Credit & Collections!
Want to work for a growing company where you can advance your career while earning great pay and benefits? If so, don’t miss this opportunity to work as a Credit and Collections Manager in this Contract-to-Hire position! Five years of collections experience with 1-3 years in a supervisory role will qualify you for this excellent career opportunity. Apply today!
Don’t miss the chance to find out why credit professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for RemX than for the other guys. Apply Today.
“They are always available if I have any questions or concerns.” Margaret, RemX Associate
As a RemX Credit and Collections Manager We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- 5 years of experience in collections as an individual contributor
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Must be knowledgeable with laws and regulations governing credit, lien laws and collections litigation
- Reports to the treasurer or controller
- Conducts credit investigations
- Approves credit lines of customers/clients
- Reviews active accounts receivable and aging
- Handles/supervises Collections Department
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!