Immediate Opening for Medical Assistant PRN
Find Greater Flexibility as a Medical Assistant!
We are hiring a Medical Assistant PRN to join our compassionate and professional team of healthcare workers. In this role, you’ll be able to use your medical training and experience for the betterment of others in an office setting where employees are truly valued! Earn great pay and benefits while you advance your healthcare career. This is a great opportunity to work for a top-rated employer that treats its people right. Apply today.
Apply now! Find out why a recent survey showed that healthcare workers are 5 times more likely to want to work for us than the other guys.
“Excellent job placement assistance provided.” Shaquandra, RemX Associate
As a RemX Medical Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- High school diploma or GED required
- Completion of an accredited medical assistance certification program preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and other external parties in a courteous and friendly manner at all times
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Firm grasp on medical practices, administrative processes, and organizational policies
- Knowledge of patient care and examination procedures
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Responsible for administrative as well as clinical tasks, such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks
- Receive and direct phone calls, schedule appointments, check-in patients, obtain necessary patient information to file and update patient records, and ensure all forms and consents are completed by patients
- Check-out patients, assist with referral processing, and arrange laboratory services
- Handle billing process
- Prepare patients for examination, take vitals, and record patients’ health history
- Set-up machines, and prepare for staff to administer injections and medications and specimen collections
- Prepare equipment and examination rooms, and clean instruments
- Manage inventory of medical supplies and equip exam rooms with appropriate supplies
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!