Be a Career Agent While Advancing Your Career!
Looking for an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a fast-growing team? If so, this is the job for you! We have an immediate opening for a Recruiter interested in growing their career in a Contract-to-Hire position. Our recruiters are shown appreciation for their hard work in a number of ways, including competitive pay and excellent benefits. If you’re a highly motivated, goal-driven recruiter interested in changing the lives of others while furthering your own career, join us today!
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
“RemX gets you to work right away, you also have the opportunity for more hours weekly. RemX is a very good company to work for.” Beryl, RemX Associate
As a RemX Recruiter We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- 3+ years of experience as a Recruiter or related position
- Working knowledge of recruiting and best practices
- Knowledge of employment law and human resources responsibilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer applications and HR-specific software programs
- Assisting with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!